Sunday, January 17, 2010

Getting ready to leave NZ

15 June 2009

I’m going to make this quick because I have mego studies ahead. I haven been doing a really good job of focusing on my studies the past few days. I have my laws final tomorrow and I’m a wee bit nervous. I think I will be prepared, so keep your fingers crossed.

Today I’ve come to the realization that I’m leaving this life I have grown so accustom to. It took awhile for me to get used to it and to not be home sick, and now I am happy here. I will be happy to be home, but it just sucks that right when I get settled, I have to repack my life into a suitcase and travel across the ocean. I’m moving out of my flat next week, and I’m so not ready to do that. I love where I live. And since I won’t be home for another 2.5 weeks after that, I will be living out of a suitcase, and I hate that. I’ll be traveling for the next month. I’m so excited, but that means my time here has come to an end. I don’t want to leave New Zealand. I really don’t. I feel like I could do some amazing thinks here. I’m so sad that I have to leave.

Hopefully laying on the beach in Fiji for a week will cure my sorrows.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment